Gotta admit, I'm kinda bummed, and on the other hand super excited. An online friend I thought we'd travel with posted that they have TA and CA (K, I'm thrilled for you!!!!). I so hoped we could travel together and finally meet in person. But we haven't received the same good news from Lifeline, so it looks like we've been left behind.
But I'm not gonna cry......wonder why...
...or pout... (even though I'm pretty good at all those things)!
Nope, I'm not gonna! Because my friend K is leaving in 2 weeks!
And we just couldn't do that.
Not because we don't want to. My sister-in-law has agreed to go with me, and my niece graduates high school in 2 weeks; then Kenzie graduates 8th grade 5 days later! I've promised all of us I would wait till after those milestones to travel (even though in the past I've been known to drop everything and board a plane ;-)
So, I'm just gonna rejoice! Rejoice for those leaving in 2 weeks and rejoice that I don't have to decide whether we're leaving in 2 weeks ... because we don't have TA or CA yet!
Besides that, we are still raising funds for travel.
Sometimes it's just best that I don't have a choice. Thank You, Lord, for your perfect timing!!!!