Sunday, September 22, 2019

What are you reading?

Hey friend, what are you reading these days? I really miss reading.

I admit, I love audio books and they allow me to read without the luxury of sitting down to read 😜
But I digress. Even with all the audio books I’ve listened to this year, I’ve still read four books, and I love it!

Here’s my current read...

....which I plan to finish tomorrow! This one is a loaner, meaning I plan to loan it out to friends!

If you have a dream in your heart, don’t ‘follow your heart,” rather seek the One who put it there!

So, what are you reading?? Maybe I can add it to my list.

For now, go make Him known💜

5 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

Just finished Something Needs to CHange by David Platt. I highly recommend this book!

Julie said...

Counter Culture by David Platt and book on spiritual warfare.

Jean said...

I just read Hiding in the Light! It was a very very good book! I am also reading a Karen Kingsbury book- which I love! Hubby is reading the bible and then stops and shares with me! I plan to read "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus" next. Love the suggestions in this post and comments!
Our whole family is reading now and we love it! The younger kids just read RUNT and The Wild Robot! The middle kids are reading The Art of Racing in the Rain.

Jean said...

I can't get the book at my library and would love to read it! Send it to me and I will pass it on! But if you are sharing with locals first please do that! I have requested that the local library get it!

clar said...

Wow. This must be a nice book. Thanks once again for sharing this kind of article. Try to check this too
Types of Insectst

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...