Wednesday, May 18, 2011

48 Hours From Now...

...we will be on a looooong flight to the babies! Oh my! It's been a busy week, and there's still more to come.
Kambry's pre-K ceremony.
Kambry and Kayden's track meet. "You want me to take my hands outa my pockets and do what???"
Today Kenzie and I took time out of our crazy schedules to chillax and get a pedi. It was a rare treat!
And tomorrow is Kenzie's 8th grade graduation! Which I'm afraid will completely miss the blogosphere radar since we're leaving her party to head to the airport!
For all I know, this may be my last post till we're on our way! Crazy stuff to do: documents to review and complete, luggage to zip, weigh, unload and reweigh...
Oh, and I guess I need to prepare food for tomorrow's event...and pick up the cake...and finish packing 4 kids...and...I have no idea what else.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Don't forget to pack the laptop, and you need to sleep sometime too.
Prayers as you finish this crazy week

Jean said...

Love the toenails!! So excited for you!!
So glad you are blogging- you know blogger is blocked- I had to switch to Journey to me. Praying it works for you! The Ch. Gov. is getting smarter!

2 Questions- how old are your 2 newbies? AND who is traveling with you??

Blessings on your journey!! It's a tough flight but oh so worth it!!

WOOOHOOOO!! 2 less!!

Jennifer said...

Yay! SOOOO close!!! :)

Cari said...

I will be praying for you everyday, Connie!! Cannot wait to read your posts when you finally get your hands on your girls!!!!!!

Love the tooties :)

Your Kenzie and my Cami are in the same grade. I didn't realize that until now...cool!

Diane said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, on all fronts!

Anonymous said...

You'll be able to put on a puppet show for the babies with those toes!! Have fun and be safe! Praying for your family at home, too!
Forget everything, pack some clean undies, cash and paperwork and go get those girlies! WoooHOOOOO!!!
love,hollym.:)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...