Monday, May 9, 2011

Berries & Coffee

They don't go together. Oh, no they don't! Ask me how I know...
10 minutes into our weekend road trip we received news of TA, and well, I was so excited I dropped my ...

...into my hubby's...
Went something like this ~
Seriously? We are leaving for the weekend. I can't be without my phone cuz ya' never know when our agency will call...or email. And, honey, why would you drink coffee without a lid in my car, anyway?

Oh, never mind, we're going right by the A*&T store now. Whew, we have an upgrade and Mama has a new phone.
And after a day of a luxurious rice bath the old Berry came on. Although it reeks of coffee and there seems to be a hint of cream and sugar in the screen :)

4 comments:

Cari said...

lol...i dropped my phone into my own coffee cup that was sitting on the night stand next to my bed. it was never the same either, so my hubby had to hook me up with a new one last summer. {it was a palm...guess it was a slippery palm}

Shonni said...

I’m laughing also!!!
I am so happy for your TA.
I am getting so ready for our time to come.

Jodi said...

yes, clayton coffee cups with out a lid are not allowed in my house either! i need my coffee sippy cup! Glad you got your call anyway!

Serving the King said...

LOL! I gotta tell you though, a coffee smelling phone....kinda sounds pretty awesome to me! I think you could be on to something here my friend! Yay for TA! Woot-woot!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...