Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Naming siblings. Gosh, I miss them!
Testing Aunt Sheri's underwater camera!
The girl is a fish!
Thank you, Aunt Sheri, for swimming with her!

The two of us, we'll sit on the sidelines, thank you very much!

Just have to throw in a smiling picture of my smallest Treasure.
If the baby won't go to the bed, bring the bed to the baby!
Miss Hollywood. Do you just see a new countenance about her?!? Little Miss Kennah is a hoot!
Why do the girls have to sleep anyway?!? Let's get ourselves down to...
...the pool!
Bird's eye view from our room.
Ya'll, I admit I'm wiped out. We are so close to going home - 4 more days we start the trek! I'm clinging to that! Today we go back to check the TB - it looks fine. And do lunch and shopping on the island. Lucy's lemon iced tea, here I come!
The girls are doing amazing; it's just exhausting running all the time. A simple trip for supplies like water and baby snacks takes us over an hour. But glory to God, He renews my strength every day!
Love you all!

Praise be to the Lord, who has given rest to his people Israel just as he promised. Not one word has failed of all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses. 1 Kinds 8:56

7 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my goodness gracious. Those pics are FUN and ADORABLE!

I know you are going nutty being away from the rest of your sweet family. You are almost done there! Don't you hate it when people say that? It doesn't change a stinkin' thing. :) It's all too fresh in my memory. Kelly was there for 19 days if that makes you feel any better!

Miss you, girl! I am lost without your daily texts!!

Adeye said...

I am just catching up after a weeked away.

So glad to see you are still doing well and the girls are already blossoming :) 4 more days....that's all!!! Yipeeeeee. I know you are SO ready for your whole family to be together, friend.

Hang tight.

Cari said...

just four more days...yes cling to that for sure, Connie! Loving' all the pics and reading about the personalities of your {i typed "our" the first time...guess i'm taking partial claim to them...lol} treasures!! Prayin' for you daily.

Jodi said...

Yahoo!! 4 more days!!! you can do it!!! Can't wait to see all your babies tackle you when you get home!!! What an exciting summer y'all will have!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Connie, but I'm mostly praying for you to stay strong and healthy and come home soon!!:)
Love, hollym.:)

Lori said...

I'm in love with your girlies! Have fun! Home is not far away. And IS still standing in light of all the tornados last week!

Melissa said...

My daughter and I have laughed and cried reading your journey. Your new baby girls and your entire family are beautiful. Won't be long till you get to come home. We have a baby boy in the Shanghai Baby Home that we can't wait to go get. Have a blessed day! Melissa

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...