Wednesday, May 18, 2011

While in China

I think blogger will work just fine for us, but if there's a problem we have an alternate site...but I won't confuse me you with that now :)
Also, if you send me an email while I'm gone, please send it to this address. For some reason I can't send or reply via my primary server. I will get your email, but I won't be able to reply, unless you use this address.
And for the record... one bag is 39 lbs and one is 48. Of course, we don't have my sister-in-law's luggage yet - bahahahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh, my friend. Praying safety, great health and easy bonding with your sweet babies.
Love to you,hollym.:)

Leslie said...

I just returned from China and blogger did not work at all for me. My friend used a Virtual Private Network that she downloaded ahead of time and it worked for her. Can't wait to see you meeting those girls and bringing them home.

Jean said...

Our private network did not work at all. But I am guessing someone in your group is techy and knows what he's doing!

Can't wait to follow you!!
Blessings on your journey!

Adeye said...

Soooooooooo excited for you!!!!!! I can hardly wait to see two precious little angels in your arms, my friend.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...