Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday on the Island

In all the chaos at our medical exam, we failed to see the ENT doc...so we had a redo :)
"Say ahhhh"
My oldest beauty
Our rendition of some of the statues




Kenzie's favorite pastime here


Sisters playing, sharing and lovin'
Our old friend Michelle
And of course, Jordon, our brother in Christ. He was so excited to see the Scripture on the back of Kenzie and my tee-shirt!
We are at Lucy's!
I don't care where we are; just feed me!
Let's eat!

Her new cutest expression
Ahhhhh, iced tea
I guess I'm sleep deprived because I had the worst dream last night. It was a nightmare really. But it made me realize I would lay down my life for my two newest Treasures. Thank you for continuing to pray for us. We are doing awesome!
Today we go to the zoo. It's gonna be 95, but I'm not complaining!
Love ya'll!

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27 (NIV)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

ohhh - love your photos and love the fun y'all had with the statues!! Glad Kenzie is getting some swimming in!!! :)

Adeye said...

Precious, precious pics :)

Serving the King said...

Can I just say that you are a rockstar my friend! Gracious! Juggling those two sweet bundles of cuteness like nobody's biness. So, sooo sweet!!

Chris said...

Just don't inhale too deeply at the zoo. Love how those girls are waking up and coming out of their shell

Jill and Rick said...

Connie, I'm just smiling all through these last two posts! I'm wondering what hotel you've been staying in and where is the restaurant you were excited to find?

Beautiful scripture to end this post as well. :-)

Continuing to pray for your family,

Jill

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...