Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Quick Shout

Just wanted to say good morning and thank you for praying! Please don't stop now. The girls truly are blossoming. Bedtime last night was hard. Both girls screamed so after a few minutes I rocked Kasidi to sleep. She's stopped taking her bottle...but I'm still trying! Kennah was still upset, so I picked her up, and for the first time she clung to me! :) :) I cuddled her and whispered in her ear, then laid her down, and she fell right to sleep. They are so tired! We are so off schedule!

Kennah weighs 24 lbs and Kasidi weighs 23. They both wear 18 months clothes, but I'm believing that's going to change very quickly for Kennah!
This is us taking the escalator down the subway (so we don't have to cross the street - eeeeeek!!!!) But I'm tellin' ya, you haven't truly lived till you've experienced a squatty with a baby strapped to your belly :)
She loves to 'read' and she loves her glasses, upside down for comfort, of course.
This is where we're roughin' it.
We have a fun day planned. Thank you again for sending your comments and emails of encouragement and prayers! We so need them! I couldn't do this without Sheri ~ she's been a lifesaver!
Honey, Kuyler, Kolton, Kooper, Kayden, Kambry, Kaeleb and Kinley Grace, I LOVE YOU!!!

In all these things we are more than conquerers through Him who loved us. Rom 8:37

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed following along. I am so with you on the squatty potty with baby in an ergo! Just did that last month! I couldn't believe I didn't fall right in.

Your girls are beautiful. Praising the Lord for the testimony He is building in their lives!

Jennifer P said...

Which hotel is that?

Anita said...

Oh goodness Connie.....the picture of the squatty potty with baby....LOL!!! I woulda fallen in. I avoided them the whole trip until we got to the consulate and there was no waiting for a western! Even our guide asked me if I could do it!! Long story there.

So glad to see you in GZ and starting the downhill portion of this journey to your girls. It won't be long and you'll be hanging on to the neck of your sweet hubby and the rest of the krew!

You are such a wonderful momma and absolutely are a conquering momma, too! Praying for strength and rest from the Lord and for your whole family! Love you!

lizzielou said...

It is so wonderful to follow along and see you and your babies together! Soon you will all be home!
Praying for you all!

Martha said...

Thanks for the updates in the midst of it all. I'm so glad both girls are doing well and I know it's going to get even better.

As for the squatty potty with the baby strapped on ~ been there, done that ~ scary!

Love to you all!

Rich Klink said...

I just realized that Kambry is a "Xiu" girl like my Keira! I was reading on your side bar "why adopt, why China".
Praying for continued health, bonding and safe travels.

Laine said...

Love all the pics and updates! Both your girls are so dainty and BEAUTIFUL! They look like they are lovin' mama...
praying for you! Praying for those K's holding the fort back home, too!

Give Rebekah & Lily big hugs from the Ferrills....

Shelly said...

Try that escalator on crutches, girl! It's not fun! hee hee! (that picture about gave me a panic attack!) I know you are tired, but you CAN do it! So glad to hear things are going so well for you all!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...