Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kandles!!!

I've got the supplies, I've got the motivation, and I'm ready for the orders!

K & Kompany Kandles are back!

Our Kandles are 10 oz, long-burning, beautifully labeled and wrapped, perfect for gift giving or for your own enjoyment. They are $13 + shipping. You can see a picture and place your order in the right sidebar. Or feel free to email me with questions or for ordering (cjohnson@pldi.net).

We are starting with the following four scents:

Joy ~ Buttercream Crunch (Sweet fragrance, like fresh-baked cookies)
Peace ~ Cinnamon Bun (Aromatic Cinnamon)
Kindness ~ Sage & Citrus (Very fragrant, more masculine)
Faithfulness ~ Pumpkin Pie Spice (Spicy fragrance, holiday baking scent)

It will take at least 5 days for me to make and ship your candles, but once the holidays start, I will be able to ship immediately!
Thank you for blessing us!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

making my Christmas list for my candle order! :)

Cari said...

just place an order for a birthday gift :) and I LOVED reading your MBM post. God IS so faithful!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...