Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WINNERS!

Ya'll are just going to have to wait a second because I want to give each of you a HUGE personal THANK YOU! We have been blown away by your generosity. Many of you are adoptive parents, some recently returned home, some in the process, some with a longing to adopt, some with a heart for the orphan, all with a heart for giving...and you are all WINNERS!
Now for the drawing...
The Netbook goes to:
JODI ANDERSON
The $100 gift certificate to My Red Thread goes to:
ADEYE' SALEM
The boy's backpack from My Red Thread goes to:
MARSHALENE WIMER
The Show Hope tee donated by my friend Lori goes to:
JENNIFER HALL
Please contact me so I can get your prizes to you!!! You have blessed us beyond imagination!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow! Connie!! Thank you so much!
Doesn't feel like one of those days that God just showers you with blessings!
I like Linny's Krazy Love challenge today - I have just felt so good and calm about everything!

Thanks to you and others who have been praying for us today!

Sweet Pea said...

Yeah! What a perfect win for our little family with 2 boys! Thanks so much and blessings to you and your precious growing family!

April said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!! And Connie I love the new look of the blog! Beautiful!

TanyaLea said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners...some GREAT prizes indeed! :)

I missed the final tally on the Chip-in, but pray you raised everything needed for that first big chunk. It was fun to give back and be a part of it...just wish we could've done more. God will provide, and I look forward to watching as He does!! <><

(((hugs)))

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...