Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

If you haven't had a chance to enter the drawing for the HP Netbook, you've got till tomorrow! It's as easy as clicking on the Chip-In on the sidebar. There are also other cool prizes ~ a Show Hope tee, a $100 gift certificate and bag from My Red Thread.
$25 - 1 entry
$50 - 3 entries
Add our button to your blog or FB - 1 entry
Post about the giveaway on your blog or FB - 1 entry
(leave a comment if you're linking or posting so I know to enter you!)
All funds are to help bring Kasidi Joy home!
Hope YOU win!

6 comments:

LJ said...

Connie, I *think* I finally figured out how to post your button on my blog.

Adeye said...

Done, sweet friend!

Annette said...

I found your blog through Adeye's. There are so many children waiting for adoption. Although I can't adopt and can't help financially at this time, I'm thankful God hears my prayers for the orphans and that I can spread the word to my friends. I posted a note and a link to your blog on my facebook page. Thank you for being faithful in what God has called you to do. Annette

Connie J said...

I added your button to my blog, and blogged about your fundraiser and just donated. Good luck, I will be praying for you that all is procided.

Just remember,

"God does not call the equipped, he equips the called." He will move mountains to bring Miss Kasidi Joy home.

Hugs,

Mandi

Mandi said...

Just so you know, the above comment is from me. I forgot to sign out of your account before leaving a comment.

sorry

Mandi

Howard and Kim said...

posted on my facebook page about your fundraiser and need.

Love you guys!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...