Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

It is Thursday... right?
It's crazy here, but crazy is good...normal, even.
Today I'm especially thankful for~
Jesus, my Lord and Savior
My husband, who loves Jesus
My children, who bless me every day
Friends who love my children
Friends who traveled a long way to visit us last Sunday (and brought a delicious lunch!)
Friends we will visit in a few weeks
Friends who work with me, keeping the business going (Karisa and Martha, you rock!)
Friends who have our back all the time!
Church family
Family
Your amazing response to our candles (seriously blown away here!)
Our home study visit originally scheduled for the third week in September, moved to t.o.m.o.r.r.o.w.!!!
And so much more ...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Our God is an awesome God
he reigns from heaven above
With wisdom pow'r and love
our God is an awesome God!!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...