Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bring it on!

I'm taking this week in segments of one half day at a time. We're getting as much done ahead of time as possible because it's going to be a l.o.n.g. one!
It was a beautiful evening for pitching practice with Dad...
...and being stuck in the house completing a geography project due next Friday.
I'd say it turned out pretty good!
I'm not thinking about what's between now and this time next week. No, I'm not. Tomorrow is an orthodontist visit, Festival preps, work and Kolton's JV game; Tuesday is school meeting and softball game; Wednesday is long day of work and youth; Thursday is Kandle making; Friday is picking up a truckload of mums, setting up at Festival and football game; Saturday and Sunday are Festival days where we will sell every single mum and Kandle we have. But I'm not thinking about this right now...

3 comments:

Cari said...

you'll be in my prayers, Connie, especially as i sit in the hospital waiting through Sami's surgery and recovery.

i received my Kandle!! Thanks...it smells soooooo good. I wish it was for me, but my mother-in-law's bday is just around the corner so we get to bless her with it. :)

The Ferrill's said...

What a week! Praying that in spite of the busy-ness, you will be able to have some quite moments and time to "smell the roses". Or in your case, smell the mums! ;)

Jodi said...

Who needs sleep! :) Love you Hon!
Wanna send some little ones to play at our house? :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...