Monday, October 25, 2010

Canon Rebel T1i ~ Is It Yours?

One week till we draw the winner of this bad boy! Suh-weet! Just click on the Chip-In button on the sidebar. Our goal is to raise enough to send our dossier to Ch*na once we get C*S approval, so every dollar helps us bring Kasidi Joy home! Thanks to those who have already chipped in, linked and blogged!
$25 = 1 opportunity
$50 = 3 opportunities, etc...
Blog post, blog link, FB link, FB post = additional opportunity!
Leave me a comment or email me to let me know you've linked or posted.

2 comments:

Martha said...

In the words of Steven Curtis Chapman, "it's crazy things that love will make you do." LOVE watching your craziness and His faithfulness. Praying those papers appear in the right place today.

LJ said...

Hey Connie,
I just posted on my blog about this, and have your little blog pic on my sidebar. Hoping the final tally is huge!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...