Friday, February 29, 2008

WE'RE HERE!

Yes, we made it and are checked into the Marriott! After being awake 30+ hours, we are beyond exhausted ... but I wanted to let my precious kiddos know we have arrived safely, including luggage, and I have 5 new pix of Kaeleb from JP, who visited the SWI yesterday (I think). April did great, and Kambry was a dream. Our connections were smooth, and no delays. We will tour the Great Wall and Hutong tour tomorrow and I'll have lots of pix to post then. Thanks for your prayers!
Happy girl on the flight from Dallas to Tokyo.
Made it to Tokyo! (April and Kambry kicking back)
Where, oh where, is our plane?
All smiles in the hotel lobby.

6 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Yay you made it! And isn't that Marriott the most wonderful place??

We're with you in heart!

Love you
Kim

Tammy said...

YEAH! You made it! I'm sooo happy everything went smoothly for you!

Tammy

Tami said...

Yay, Connie! And yay, Kambry, for being a great traveler for Mommy and Daddy!!! (Just remember to travel good on the way home, too, so you can set a good example for Kaeleb!)
Guys - we love you and are so thrilled to be "following" you back to China. I can't wait to get my hands on Kaeleb!
Love -
Tami, Chris, Ashleigh, Austin, Amy and Anna

Catherine said...

Glad you arrived safe and sound. Looks like you really enjoyed the flights. Have fun at the Great Wall and Hutong tour.

Sweet dreams...zzzzzz

Anonymous said...

So glad everything went smoothly! Everything going great here! It is a beautiful afternoon and the kids could hardly wait to get outside. Everyone was in bed before 9:00 (which I felt was great for the first night)! We are all looking forward to talking to you when you catch up on a few zzzs.

Aaron and Erica said...

I'm so glad you made it safely! We are praying for you here in Alabama! It won't be long now...

Erica

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...