1) My dad will be transported via ambulance at 1 p.m. today to a hospital closer to my parents' home.
2) Pastor Doug spent 1 hour with my dad last night, and since he's out of state at a pastoral conference we haven't gotten to speak with him yet.
3) We are still waiting for travel approval :)
4) We received a letter from Shaohannah's Hope, declining us for grant assistance. As disappointing as that is, my God is a big God, and He will provide in ways we don't even know.
5) We have been given the opportunity to apply for another grant today, and that application is already being processed! What's the saying, where one door is closed, another is opened.
6) We will not grow weary in running the race(s) God has set before us. Col. 4:17 ... See to it that you complete the work you have received in the Lord.
And we think the kids enjoy the new car. BTW, since so many of you have asked, it's a used suburban, and we all fit nicely, praise the Lord :)