Thursday, February 21, 2008

Did I mention ...

... that yesterday while I was frantically cleaning house, making travel plans and expecting the appraiser, our septic system was being reworked?!? We've had these little surprise "floods" for a while now. We built our home 9 years ago, but apparently there was a major flaw in the drainage system, and we became aware of it the day before leaving for China last March. Seems when we'd run the dishwasher, washing machine and a shower, we'd get a laundry room full of clear water. Yes, it was clear, but it was water where it wasn't supposed to be. We had some work done the day before my family arrived for Christmas, thinking that would solve the problem, once and for all. Surprise! Yesterday morning after I'd cleaned the laundry room ... I had to clean it again! But now the problem is fixed and we're good. Enough complaining already :)
I am hoping to receive a call from Karla this morning with our CA! This afternoon I'm spending with my dad. Please continue to pray for our conversation. I think I mentioned getting ready for Kenzie's 10th birthday - Mama has lost her mind! She will be 11!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my...bless your heart. I hope so badly you get the call from Karla today.

I will continue to keep your dad in my prayers, praying that God will soften and ready his heart.

Happy Birthday Kenzie.

((HUGS)),
Kim L.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...