Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another grant!


This is what it takes ...
... and this is what we had. Yet we just knew in our hearts, even after questioning our resources, that God intended for us to bring our son home. He has challenged us to step out - no, leap out - on faith that He would provide what we need. As always, He is faithful. We just received a call from Lifesong for Orphans that they are awarding us a matching grant! So many times I just put the pen down, thinking I couldn't do any more paper work, yet somehow I found the strength to trudge through it all. We are still a long way from our end goal, but I have faith that God is going to provide ALL we need, nothing more, nothing less. It's amazing to watch Him work it out!

3 comments:

Booth Family said...

Connie, You all have been in my prayers concerning this "money thing" that sometimes gets in the way of getting to our children! God is so good...I am thrilled by your news! Little Kaeleb, your Mommy and Daddy are almost there!
Stephanie

Family4Liv said...

You dont know me but your little blog, faith and Beautifull family have been such a blessing to me! My DH and I so stronly in our hearts still keep the idea of a boy from China. Still waiting for a miracle in the $$$ department, Two adoptions later. We are so blessed by two beautifull daughters from China as are you!! I cannot wait for you to have your Caleb in your arms and to bring him home. I ahve to admit I went to get our Sophia (Joy) on Lifelines waiting childrens list and asked if we could aslo bring home Caleb, he was the next list and was not meant to be! He was meant to be yours!!! Im overjoyed he is to cute and what an amazing family he will come to. Bless you on your journey and I sure pray for your father and his peace too.

Warmly,

Cathy

Anonymous said...

Connie-so sorry it's taken me so long to view you super blog. I love the pics... I too have found a moment to sit with no one tugging or cleaning their nose on my shoulder. Some day I will hate to hang those super clean clothes back in the closet after being once worn with no residue on them. I can't believe all that you have done. You are the Super-Mom of my dreams. I also know God has special plans for you and your dad, sometimes it's hard when we wonder what they are--hang in there your doing everything right. Just wanted you to know how proud I am of you-my sister in Christ-for what you are doing. May God bless your adventures and thank you for the hard work of updating, creating, etc. for us to enjoy. Love you
alf

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...