Friday, February 22, 2013

Takin' Care of Business

Feelin' like there are so many loose ends to tie up, and I don't know where to start :)

First, regarding the auction, if you have not made contact with the vendor or received your items, please please let me know so I can take care of it. 
Thank you again to everyone who participated!!!

Next, thank you to everyone who ordered a necklace from Jubilee's Jewels on our behalf!  We raised $360!!!  The Jubilee's Jewels fundraiser has ended, but I want to give a big shout out to Stacy for all she does ~ THANK YOU, SISTA!

Then, the Wild Olive Tee fundraiser is still going on through this week.

Finally, don't forget our iPad Mini fundraiser going on till Monday night!  I'd love to have one of these, but I'd love even more for YOU to have one :)  Thank you to everyone who has shared and entered so far!

Also, thank you for the recipes!  I'm making several dishes each day to freeze, and it's looking good!

My head's in a whirl with all I should be doing, but I can't help but smile when I think about holding Khloie in 2 weeks!!!!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...