Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Wild Olive Tee for our Fundraiser!


Wild Olive Adoption Fundraiser Tees
Oh my, it's a super deal! Wild Olive has added a third tee to the adoption fundraiser, and it's gorgeous!!!!
PLUS, they are offering free shipping for orders over $50!
You will get some beeeeeuuteeeeful tees and help bring Kasidi Joy home!
Please use our Family Code: JOHNSON1119 in the 'enter coupon' phase at checkout.
And for free shipping over $50, also use the code BLACK2010
The event starts now and ends midnight Saturday!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Where do we put the family code??

These will make great gifts for my birthday club ladies!!

Let me know when you can! I will put it in the comments but do not see a place for the family code? I am sure it is my mistake- honestly- it usually is!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...