Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to Waiting!

As CCAA prepares to close for a week to celebrate Chinese New Year, we wait. We are waiting on good stuff and even gooder stuff.

You'd think I'd be better at this waiting thing. But darned if, in my human-ness, I am so impatient.

The great thing about waiting though is it gives us a chance to slow down, even stop, and really listen to the Father. He's proven that His plans are so much better than even my wildest dreams, yet sometimes when it comes to waiting I'm desperately seeking the fastest route. No more! He is molding me, weeding the garden of my life, setting the rhythm of my heart to beat in tandem with His, opening my eyes and preparing me for His plans.

Waiting is a good thing...

We are waiting for our guests to arrive on Thursday.

We are waiting to see how our Canon fundraiser does.

We are waiting to hear about seven grant applications.

We are waiting for Kinley's surgery on February 15. Note to self, as I pour her Coco Puffs and chocolate milk, she is not supposed to have chocolate or caffeine for the next 14 days!

We are waiting to set a date for our Both Hands project.

And I'd love to post pictures....but while we're waiting, we'll be looking for the camera charger :(

1 comment:

Cari said...

urgh...the wait...not fun.

i had to laugh at the coco puffs. i'm glad that i'm not the only one who feeds my kids crap like fruit loops, apple jack, corn pops, etc....hehe.

can't wait for you to share about the "even gooder stuff"!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...