Friday, December 18, 2009

In Awe of Him

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe... Heb 12:28

Heavenly Father, thank you for reminding me that You are in control, You still perform miracles today and You are worthy of my worship - not because of the things You do, but because of WHO You are! Thank you for adopting me and reserving a place for me in Heaven. Father, thank You for not only giving me everlasting eternal life, but full and abundant life here and now through Jesus. Please help me to focus on the things of eternal value and cast aside those which are not. In Jesus' name, amen.

I stand in awe of the things God is doing! Not just in my life, but in the lives of His children around the world. Things which are impossible in our own strength; things which are beyond our resources; things which are drastically outside our comfort; things which defy logic and reason. That is the God we serve ~ to Him be the glory!

2 comments:

April said...

Amen Sister!!!! You speak from the heart, and I love that! May the Lord bless you in a very special way today!

Gael said...

AMEN
>)
Gael

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...