Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fun 'N Games

Our first Gingerbread House! It sure was fun. I had pictures of the kids building it...who knows? Probably some person under the age of 4 got my camera and we no longer have pictures of the kids building the Gingerbread House.
While Christmas shopping yesterday I found this game. We love the Eye Spy books, and I thought it would be the perfect game for all of us - no words, only pictures. I'm not sure the game is worth the $15.50 I paid for it...but the experience of playing it as a family is priceless!
I really should be working, making Christmas cookies, working, planning our Christmas menu, working and doing laundry...maybe later :)

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Aaaahhh--the never-ending laundry pile. I have one in my house too :)

So glad you're having great family times this Christmas season, friend.

Thank you for the gift of your friendship.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...