Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week in Review

Headed to the Creek, rested, ready to travel ;-)







One of our students, K, joined me at 6 Friday morning. We had a great time walking the grounds!




Isn't this majestic! God's creation!











I think (no, I know) I'm much too tired to post right now. By 7:30 I will be snoring tonight! Suffice it to say it was an amazing week! God changed hearts and lives. We had a pastor who brought the Gospel Message loud and clear, no dressing it up or watering it down, and the Lord was glorified! We were led in praise and worship by a fabulous band. We had an awesome group of campers, sponsors and cooks. We experienced a special missions focus on house churches in Ch*na where we traveled a stone path, gave secret 'code' words for further directions, removed all tracking and recording devices and met together at the 'lantern held high' for a message spoken in whispers. Incredible! I've read "Heavenly Man" and "Back to Jerusalem" and I am fully aware that the freedom to worship, gather and study that we have here is accomplished with much struggle many countries! Oh, the things we take for granted.
We are prepared for our Falls Creek service tomorrow where we will brag on our awesome God. Afterward we will make the five-hour round trip to get our babies! I miss them! I will come back another time and elaborate, but for now I need sleep ...

3 comments:

Lori said...

Heavenly Man is an amazing book. So hard to believe that persecution like that still happens to this day. I am so naive at how good I have it.

Kitty said...

Once again, you are an inspiration in your faithfulness to our Lord! I know that God used you in a mighty way! We serve an amazing Father!!! Squeeze those babies!!!

hollym. said...

Wonderful trip!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...