Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Place Like Home

We made it home, and it was an amazingly smooth 25 hour journey, other than too much turbulence on the long flight. I'll let Tami tell the story though.
Thank you, Rebecca, for making the journey so special!It was such a blessing to see my family waiting at the airport. I can't believe how much the kids have grown! Seems we've fallen right back into the normal routine: three little ones in the shower with me and a dogpile on the bed in the morning. Yep, it's all good. Thank you to everyone who made this journey possible, especially my sweet husband and Chris and Tami! Now I must go spend some time loving on my kids!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome back Connie!!!

Kim said...

Welcome Home!! Glad you had a safe flight and a good time in China.
ttyl
Kim S(and clan)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you made it home safe and I am glad that you had a blast

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...