Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hit the Ground Runnin'

I have to admit that jet lag has NOT gotten the best of me - yet! So far I've not spontaneously fallen asleep mid-sentence, dozed off behind the wheel or had the need to consume huge amounts of caffeine. It's a good thing because there's a lot going on. Before the end of the week we have two types of training planned: potty and Hague! Both in preparation for the arrival of our next child (whose name apparently will either be Karsen or Kinley :)) Kenzie has a basketball tournament this week, Kolton turns 13 (!!!), we have our last 5th Quarter, we're hosting a family gathering, and Oklahoma Hearts for Adoption is preparing for our upcoming Bible study, two speaking engagements and celebration of Adoption Awareness Month. We'll tackle next week when it appears on my calendar!
Did I mention we have dear friends within our church who are also adopting from China?!? We three families are planning a really cool fundraiser together, and I'll let you know when we get the details worked out.
As for our CANDLES, here's what I have on hand and really need to move:
Love - sweet pea (8)
Joy - buttercream crunch (4)
Peace - cinnamon bun (5)
Patience - vanilla grapefruit (2)
Kindness - sage and citrus (5)
Goodness - midnight pomegranate (7)
Faithfulness - pumpkin pie spice (3)
Gentleness - mulberry (9)
Only lacking Self-Control :) I'm curious to see if these will be a hit as Christmas gifts. If you even are interested in ordering but not ready to do so, please either email me or leave a comment so we can get all the supplies. And to place an order, either do so directly at the PayPal link above, or contact me. These are some of the best quality scents I've ever burned (Thank you, Amy, for doing a fabulous job)!
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm so happy to hear from you! It sounds like you have a great game plan. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

I haven't been to China lately, but I can certainly relate. Sleep deprivation stinks!

Take care!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...