Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sooner Sophomore

Monday Kuyler could check into his campus apartment. Kolton and Kenzie were in school and missed the fun, but we picked up Kayden after Kindergarten, picked up April and headed south.
First stop, Red Robin for lunch... "Say, 'Cheese,' April"

"Like I'm gonna eat all that?"
"I'll have the Princess Platter, please." (ummm, don't look for that on the menu :)
"We'll have it all!"
Clowning around in a 2-year-old boyish kind of way at the table
The apartment complex. I took pictures of the inside, but it just didn't have that 'lived-in' look yet. I'm sure with four young men that will change. Interesting thing is, these guys are all engineering students and each one came equipped with ... Guitar Hero, PS2, XBox and 4 surround-sound getups! My question: They are going to study when???
Somebody's got the giggles

All I need is my book ... and my juice ... and my space

Yes, he is sleeping.
It's been a busy week, and we're only halfway through! We still have the Oklahoma Hearts for Adoption baby shower Sunday afternoon, and on Monday Kuyler turns 20 (waaaaahhhhhh). And since we're finished with corn, I need to return to work ('cause I do nothing now :)
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Col 3:17

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Do you EVER hava slow day???

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...