Monday, December 19, 2011
Immediate Help for Yager Family!!!
The Yagers have all the approvals required to fly to China this Friday, December 23rd! However, they must book flights today and are still short $5,500. They have worked hard for the past 16 months and have prayed even harder. Without the additional $5,500 they can't leave this Friday, meaning they WILL NOT meet Kalia on Christmas Day and travel will be delayed until the funds are in hand.
We know the Lord's timing is perfect and His provision is boundless!
Maybe He wants to give us an opportunity to search our hearts and choose to respond to this need.
Will you please prayerfully consider helping Matt and Mandi bring Kalia home for Christmas?
You can check out their blog at http://mattmandi.blogspot.com
God bless you!!!