Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Same Spirit

"It really is an astounding truth that the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you. He lives in me. I do not know what the Spirit will do or where He'll lead me each time I invite Him to guide me. But I am tired of living in a way that looks exactly like people who do not have the Holy Spirit of God living in them. I want to consistently live with an awareness of His strength. I want to be different today from what I was yesterday as the fruit of the Spirit becomes more manifest in me."
Forgotten God
~Francis Chan~

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is quite a resolution! I hate when people ask me "so in what way is a Christian different from anyone else?" They SHOULD have been able to look at me and see! Need to work on that

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Wow, that is an amazing quote.

I just devoured the book CRAZY LOVE, now I'm itchin' to read FORGOTTEN GOD!!

Mandie said...

So true and so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...