Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spread the word; get a necklace?!?

We are one step closer to Kimmie!
We've finished our home study visits and are now waiting for the report.
That means we have more fees due.
God is faithful to provide, and one of the ways He is providing is through Stacy's Faith/Hope fundraiser for Kimmie.
Stacy handcrafts these beautiful pendants, and our family receives $15 for each one purchased!

Since you have been so generous to us, I would love to give back by giving one of these away!

All you have to do is share!
Grab the photo of the pendant, write up a little piece, linking to my blog or directly to Stacy's page, leave me a comment or email, letting me know what you did, and on August 31 I will draw the winner of this beautiful pendant! Easy peasy!

The squeaky shoe and the Wild Olive Tee fundraisers are still going on as well. Thank you for blessing our family's journey to Kimmie!



1 comment:

Casey and Carra said...

I share the link on facebook. good luck!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...