Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Winding Down

Is summer really almost over? School starts in 8 days *squeal*. It will be an insane schedule, but it will be a schedule, nonetheless. And we thrive on s.c.h.e.d.u.l.e.

But before we can declare summer officially over, we must meet with our local adoption group! I'm so grateful for this group of families, and I appreciate all the hard work and planning to keep us connected (Paige!).

Picnic at the pool



Give a girl a bag of chips, and she's good to go!



See what I mean!





This daddy would jump in, boots and all, if necessary. (Trust me, it's happened)




"Not gettin' in, eh? I'll drench you anyway."



"Come to Bubba, Kasidi." Her reply, "No."



And so there you have it ~ quite possibly our last trip to the pool this summer.

1 comment:

Difference2This1 said...

Such cute kids...all of them, big and small! :)

Blessings, Jennifer

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...