Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Done!

School supply shopping, that is! Or at least I quit.
And as of today, haircuts are done too!
I can see her beautiful eyes again. She's thrilled about it too.
And so is this one.
That's better. The others were so excited they wouldn't sit still for a picture.
Kenzie has her own salon thing goin' on, working on her french braid.

It's a rough life!
Kambry works to pay the bill :)
These people insisted we eat at McD's. Salad for me, thank.you.very.much.
Notice there are no other people of the adult variety. Not pattin' myself on the back or anything; just sportin' a kickin' new do that makes me feel super - lol :)
Now we're nearly out the door for more of this...
On the agenda tomorrow:
Back to picking corn after a 2.5 week break.
Kuyler's wisdom tooth extraction.
Softball in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Our family: said...

How sweet! Love the haircuts and those precious little faces. I especially love the little helper sweeping away!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

What cute little faces...and gorgeous eyes.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...