Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simply Delish!

I tried a recipe last night that's so simple and good I had to share it! I even plugged it into WW Recipe Builder and got the Points Plus value (as accurately as I could).
Baked Omelet
8 eggs
2 cups ham, shredded (I used Hilshire Farms deli sliced)
1 package Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
2 cups 2% cheddar mix, shredded
2 cups 2% milk
15 saltine crackers, crushed
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Pour the mix into a greased 9x13 dish and bake 30 to 40 minutes (or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean).
12 servings; 5 WW Points Plus per serving

Roasted Asparagus
2 bundles fresh asparagus, tough ends snapped off
1 tbsp olive oil
salt
Preheat oven to 425. Place asparagus in baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally to coat the asparagus.
WW ~ asparagus is free, but the olive oil is 1 Points Plus

I wanted to serve bacon-wrapped asparagus (wrap each spear with a piece of bacon (sliced vertically in half) and bake in a single layer)...but you wouldn't even wanna know the points in that!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

I didn't get our roast put in the crock pot so I think we are going to give this recipe a try. It looks delicious.

You are really inspiring me to think about WWs again.

Andrea said...

LOOKS YUMMY!!!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...