Sunday, October 18, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

My precious Kayden, she's one smart cookie! Last night she said to me, "Mom, I really think you need to change your number because I know you're 44, but you don't look 44, so you should change your number." :) :) :)

Today she was telling me about God speaking to us through His Holy Word and said, "I thought we had to wait to get to Heaven to hear God's Word, but He speaks to us today through His Holy Word. There's even red letters in there that are actually Jesus' words."

Then, this, "We can read the same thing in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John because they are the four Gossips. Then we can read more in Acts and Romance." (I love it!!!)

3 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my stars, that is HILARIOUS!! What a hoot that girl is!! And bless her sweet heart for saying you don't look 44!! She must know that Christmas is around the corner. ;)

Love it all! Priceless!

Doug and Terrye said...

I love being with our children as they learn more about God. I often start my prayers, "Gracious Heavenly Father..." Now Grace prays, "Jesus, Heavenly Father..." :)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She sounds like a total cutie :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...