Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dinner Invitation!

It's gonna be a busy day, and I'm so excited! Thank you for your prayers for our fundraiser tonight. It's going to be awesome, and I can't wait to share what the Lord is going to do! Hope to see you there. 5-8 p.m.!

Will you please pray for Kenzie. She hasn't been feeling well and today we're going to the doctor to see what's going on.

Also, Oklahoma Hearts for Adoption is preparing for a huge two-day garage sale this weekend! I haven't been one bit of help marking items (sorry, gals) ... tomorrow I promise to devote my attention to the project. Please pray for good weather and lots of great customers!

6 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh I wish I could go to your fundraiser tonight! It sounds great! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I will be praying for God's rich blessing!

Jodi said...

i wish we could be with y'all tonight! believe me I tried to make it happen! My oldest has the swine flu this week. You don't want us there! :)
Hoping and praying Kenzie gets feeling better soon!

Love y'all!
Jodi Sue :)

Cindy said...

Praying Kenzie feels better quick!
And we will be thinking of you and your fundraiser dinner tonight, wish we could hop on a plane and go too!
Thanks for letting us share your joyous journey with your family again!
Blessings,
Cindy

The Harlow's said...

Praying for you!!! Cannot wait to see what God is going to do.

Diane

Adeye said...

Praying that God would open the floodgates of heaven and rain down a HARVEST!

hollym. said...

Praying for Kenzie!

Excited to hear about your fundraiser!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...