Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dinner plans

I'm talkin' lots of food! We hope to feed lots of people. Good thing I like to cook :)
Maybe we'll go from this ....
...to this!
But only if that is God's plan. This dinner is to raise travel funds for two Treasures to come home. It's scheduled for next Tuesday, October 6. Everyone is invited!!!! There are so many of you I've never met, and I wish you lived closer so we could meet face to face! Will you please join us in prayer that:
1) God would be glorified
2) This event would cause adoption awareness
3) Our faith would continue to grow as we are fully dependant on Him

4 comments:

Adeye said...

Aaahh, wish I could come :)
Trusting with you for a HUGE harvest!

Kim said...

We wish we could be there. We will be there in spirit and will pray for God's abundant provisions.
Brad,Kim and Kiddos

hollym. said...

I wish that we could be at the dinner,Connie! I will be praying!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I would be there if I could!! I will we praying for God to provide!!! I can't wait to watch how God is going to bring this all together and when He does I know that you will be giving Him all of the glory. :)

Blessings,
Robin

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...