Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scented Special!

I have 16 candles on hand that need a special home! I'm marking them down to $10 each, plus shipping, to relocate them and prepare to make a new batch! It will be first come, first served, so please leave a comment below or email me for details and/or ordering. Here's what I have on hand:
4 Kindness ~ sage & citrus
4 Patience ~ vanilla grapefruit
4 Self Control ~ baked apple pie
1 Faithfulness ~ pumpkin pie spice
1 Goodness ~ midnight pomegranate
2 Joy ~ buttercream crunch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Connie I will be home over break and I would like 1 of the sage and citrus really bad and one vanilla grapefruit! I will see you over break I am sure and I would love to get them from you then if I could!

April said...

Not sure if the buttercream crunch is all you have left but I do want 2 candles..... I know I have not paid for them, but if these are the only 2 you have left I want them..... If not then I will get the other two you have left.

Love you!

Andrea said...

OK
I want 1 of each....and not just by way of candle.:)

let me know how to pay you.

xoxo,
Andrea

Andrea said...

Hey! and let me know when you have more of the Buttercream.
They are Stacy's FAVORITE.
I have to buy those things at CRACKER BARREL all the time.
They smell like sugar cookies.
YUM!

xoxo,
A

Anonymous said...

Hey if you have any vaniall grapefruit left I would love one more!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...