Friday, April 4, 2014
Cuke & Tomato Salad - Yummy!
Yup, this one's a keeper!
Cucumber & Tomato Salad
* 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
* 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
* 1/4 purple onion, thinly sliced (thinner than my picture!)
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* Kosher salt to taste
* 2 tbsp. fresh dill (or dill weed)
* 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
* 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tsp Dijon mustard
* 1 tsp honey
In a large bowl combine cucumbers, tomatoes and onion. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber mix, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
The people loved this...except that I added too much onion. Make it your own!