When we said, "Yes!", the Lord knew we had the love in our hearts and that we would make the time and space. He also knew that we did not have the funds for the process.
That's a fraction of the 'faith' part of this journey.
He is always faithful!
He is our Provision!
We are committed to working as many hours as we can squeeze into a day to raise extra funds.
A long time ago we cut all extras from our budget.
We will sell anything that isn't nailed down :)
Once our home study is completed, we will begin applying for adoption assistance grants.
And we will hold fundraisers.
We are praying for creativity, but most of all we want to glorify Him!
Kicking off our first fundraiser!
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Here's the skinny:
*This runs from today 4/21 to Thursday 5/1
*There is a PitchIn Box in the right sidebar
*A $25 donation gets 1 opportunity for this camera
*A $50 donation gets 3 opportunities for this camera
*A share of this post on your blog and/or FB gets an additional opportunity each (please leave a comment or email linking your share)
*The winner will be notified and then announced following the close of the fundraiser, and the camera will be shipped directly to the winner
Thank you for investing in the life of our boy!
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode (Black)
· 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
· ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
· Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording and with in-camera video editing options.
· High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
· Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.