Friday, January 18, 2013

Auction Coming Soon ~ Help!?!

My sweet friend Elisabeth, who has done so very much to help us bring Khloie home, is now helping us put together an online auction!
We will be posting the date soon.
Because we are expecting travel approval within weeks soon!


Our girl will be an orphan no more (thank You, Jesus!)

And now for the hard part.
We only have a few items to offer.
Would you or someone you know have something you'd like to donate to the auction to help our Treasure come home?

It is so hard for me to ask that.
But knowing that it is an investment in the life of our daughter makes it easier.
Khloie (Nicole ~ yes??) needs to come home!
She needs to see a team of doctors.
But most of all she needs the unconditional love of her family.
And someday she will know the love of the Father.
He has loved her from the beginning of time, and one day she will know that!

I love the David Crowder Band song, How He Loves:

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy
When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realise just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me
And O how He loves us
Oh, O how He loves us
How He loves us all
We are His portion and He is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way

Ohmigoodness, He loves us like that!
And if we can pass on just a portion of His love, how blessed we are.  Lord, I am overwhelmed by Your goodness!

If you would like more information on the auction or have an item to donate, please leave a comment or email me.
To Him be the glory!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Elisabeth Schaap?? If so, can I email her directly?

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...