Sunday, December 23, 2012

Easy Krew-Pleazn' Lunch

Since my people love to eat, several times a day, I'm always on the lookout for simple dishes that suit the biggest to the smallest.
Oh my yummy, I hit the jackpot this weekend with this~

Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
*1 package Kraft Fresh Take, Cheddar Jack and Bacon (found in the cheese section)
*1 1/4 lb chicken tenderloins, thawed
*10 soft taco size tortillas
*Lettuce
*Grape tomatoes, halved
*Ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 350.  Prepare the Fresh Take breading, coat the chicken and bake in a pan prepared with non-stick cooking spray for 25-30 minutes.  Once chicken is done, let it cool slightly before preparing wraps.  To each tortilla, add 1 tenderloin, lettuce, tomato and drizzle of Ranch.
*I doubled this for my Krew*

No, go be the hero!!!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Thanks for the idea! Can't wait to try it!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...