Monday, November 26, 2012

5 days to $500!


Wow, I glanced away from my laundry basket a moment and realized that THIS SATURDAY is December 1!  And that's the day we draw for the $500 Wal-Mart gift card!

We have a small issue - so far we haven't even paid for the gift card.
But I'm not in a panic.
I'm not stressed out.
Although we are a family who has had to fundraise from day one, I don't get anxious over the number on the Chip-In.
We are so grateful to those who give.
We are completely dependent upon the Father.
And every dollar belongs to Him!
It's not yours; it's not ours.
It's His!
And He loves our girl.
He will provide for her to come home.
How do I know?
HE IS FAITHFUL!
He provided over $47,000 for our last two Treasures to come home - in 9 months!  Through fundraising, grants and gifts.
He provided $50,000 for our Treasures #7 and 8 to come home, including a $21,000 spaghetti dinner a week before TA!
It's nothing we did.  It's all HIM!
Thank you for journeying with us.
Thank you for praying.
Thank you for spreading the word.
Thank you for giving.
'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,' says the Lord Almighty, 'and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." 
Malachi 3:10
Here's the scoop:
You may use the Chip-In on the sidebar titled Khloie Coming Home, or email me for other options!
Ends Saturday, December 1
A $10 donation gets you 1 shot
A $20 donation gets you 3 shots, etc.
A share on FB or your blog gets you an additional shot.
If you share, please leave a comment or email me.

Thank you for helping us bring our girl home.
To God be the glory!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

HI - I have followed your blog for a short time but so loved what you wrote today - how you know the Lord will meet the need as he has before. We are also adopting (again) - this time from China and we are fundraising as well. I have been so encouraged by how the Lord is meeting our needs. Thought I would encourage you today! I just chipped-in for 3 shots at the card. Good luck with your adoption! God bless!

paul-and-lori said...

Hi Connie!
Shared to Facebook! Hoping for great profits so that you can get your girl home!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...