Friday, February 19, 2010

School & Silliness

Good morning, my two early birds!
Goldfish, Dora and the Dynamic Duo!
Snaps from last weekend. I can't even describe how much fun we had. There were 7 families with 33 kids!
Making Valentine and Chinese New Year cards
Happy Feet! Kambry has the cutest feet anyway, but add a little glitter ... and oh my!
Kambry's CNY fireworks
Kayden's fireworks

"Don't look at me like you're gonna take my Doritos..."
Decorating tables maybe?
Food! Food! Food!
Catching up
Scooter races
And finally, school! I had to pay him to take this picture :)
Last weekend was so fun! Thank you, Brad and Kim, for planning, cooking and putting us up. I'm still amazed we got to church on time (9:15!) with 13 kids! My church family is shocked - lol.
It was such a blessing to meet internet friends and revisit old friends.

In school news, we've completed another week! By Monday afternoon the teacher was ready to retire...but I think the student now understands who's the boss and has had an attitude adjustment, resulting in a very productive Tuesday through Friday :)

2 comments:

Adeye said...

How wonderful that you had such a great time. Looks fabulous!

Great news that school is coming along too. I felt the same about last Monday....ready for Friday :)

Andrea said...

What a great party!
So glad Kooper is making some progress.
If feels good when you see it, doesn't it?

xoxo,
A

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...