Friday, February 20, 2009

Rainbows & Lemonade!

Let me first preface this post by saying we have nothing on the walls except 'the picture' and one photo of the kids. I've been out of town the last two days for work, and we've kind of thrown things together, but here it is! Thank you for being soooo patient with me.
We're just giddy about being home!
Two days ago ...
Today! (Look at the difference in the tile!)
Two days ago (yuck!)...

Today!
Three days ago ...

And today!

Kolton is making pancakes and sausage so we can eat here tonight!







My 'new' bathroom

Cornhuskers, what's that doing there? Gotta laugh!


It's been a long three weeks, but we are home, and it's awesome! Thank you to the Muellers for allowing us to invade them and for April inspiring me to paint! Unless something extraordinary happens this weekend I won't be posting. My kiddos need some Mommy time, so please excuse me while I gulp LEMONADE AT THE FOOT OF THE RAINBOW :)
Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! Psa 147:1

6 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

I think you may have found your pot of gold at the end of your rainbow. God, family, home, sounds golden to me!

Enjoy your weekend!
Kim

April said...

Wow...... I can even taste the lemonade. It looks beautiful, I love the desk.... Still laughing about the bathroom, we do have the same taste! It looks great and I am so happy for you, life is back to normal..... whatever that is!!!!

Jill and Rick said...

Connie, it's beautiful. & I'm proud of you because I can see that you're actually using the cornhuskers!!

Enjoy your blessings this weekend.

Jill

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely, Connie!

I especially like the CornHuskers in the bathroom. Hey, CornHuskers for the corn growing family! Pretty sweet and corny, too!!:) Mmm, corn with plenty o butter sounds yummy! Ok, I'll stop..I need sleep!

Andrea said...

wowowow! Everything looks sooooo good!

xoxo,
A

Amy said...

Hey Connie...
We've been out of the loop for a while. Just got moved and we just got home from snow skiing. Your house looks great!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...