Friday, January 11, 2008

Praise and Prayer



Though exhausting, yesterday was an amazing day! DJ and I had an opportunity to share Jesus with my dad, and he is pondering the decision! I believe God will give my dad breath until he chooses eternal life! So we're still praying! As for his health, his doctors are not seeing improvement. There could be a number of reasons for this as melanoma is so unpredictable. Of course I don't know, but I fear he may not leave the hospital. He had a short span of belligerence, a seizure, a couple hours of confusion, a full day of "zoning out" mid sentence, and a couple hours of clarity. The brain is an amazing thing, but when it's not working right, it creates havoc. Again, we appreciate you joining us in prayer.

1 comment:

ellieshine said...

Just happened upon your blog (you posted it on the WaitingSNChildren site) I will be praying for your dad - how exciting that you have had the opportunity to share the gospel with him. May God overwhelm your father with his AMAZING Grace :) His Word will not return void, but will accomplish that which it was sent to do . . . Blessings, Ellie

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...