Wednesday, January 2, 2008



Ah, yes, Santa did come, and we had an awesome Christmas! My family came Friday, December 21st, and we had so much fun with the cousins, opening gifts, staying up late catching up and finding a place for 21 people to sleep! Those are the best Christmases! We woke up Saturday morning to the most beautiful snow, and we all headed south to Norman for Christmas at my aunt's. By the time we left Norman the roads we so bad it took us 5 hours to get home, but it was worth the trip. The kids woke us up bright and early Christmas morning to report that Santa had indeed found our house. We spent the day playing DS, Guitar Hero III and riding the coolest scooter around the kitchen, then we went to the movies and watched Water Horse. After that things went downhill ... I had tonsilitis and have been sick for a week. I praise the Lord for my awesome husband and 19 year old son who kept chaos at bay while I tried to sleep through the pain. They made sure the girls had naps and everybody was fed and bathed. I have so much to be thankful for. I think this Christmas will go down as one of my favorites, despite my yearning to bring Kaeleb home.
As for the pictures: the top one is Kolton and Austin, partners in crime! Kambry is becoming more and more independent, insisting on feeding herself, and we're teaching her Baby Signs, in hopes it will help us communicate with Kaeleb. Kayden is making a fashion statement with her new dance outfit which she wears every single day! Oh, these are the days.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...