Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mixed Emotions

This is how I feel today, a mix of emotions. Thanks to my precious kids for providing the picture! I'll give a few brief updates. First on the adoption front, next week we'll be at day 60 of our wait for LOA! We could be halfway through the wait! Kaeleb, your mama can't wait to hold you! There is a family traveling to Foshan this month to receive their daughter, and they plan to take a few pictures of Kaeleb for us. What a huge blessing that will be.
As for my dad, all my hopes of improvement from yesterday are dashed today. He had a horrible night and seems to be worse today. The doctor plans to do a spinal tap on Monday to test for melanoma in his spinal column, thinking that could be the real culprit. That gives us nearly 48 hours to pray for improvement! We'll spend the day at the hospital and hopefully I can give my mom a break the next few days. Thank you, prayer warriors!
And congratulations to our dear friends who had a healthy baby boy yesterday ~ we can't wait to get the details! We love you!



2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am praying for travel time to come quickly so you can hold kaleb!
and keeping your dad in our prayers! and your family!

1INHIM,
Jodi Sue
(another Lifeline Mom!)
www.jailynhope.blogspot.com

Booth Family said...

Praying for your Dad and your whole family. Can't wait to see updated pictures of your sweet Kaeleb!

Stephanie B.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...