Friday, January 11, 2008

No improvement today, CT Monday



Kambry and Granddad playing a game at Thanksgiving. Today the doctors ordered a CT scan for early Monday morning to try and determine what's going on and why Dad isn't getting better. He is only getting weaker, as he's been on his back in ICU for over a week now. He still doesn't have good swallow reflex, and much of his motor movement is affected. We will spend much of the weekend in the hospital so unless there is really big news I won't post it. Please continue to pray that we'd have precious moments of clarity in our conversations. ... being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil 1:6

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

I have read all your updates and want you to know I am praying for your Daddy. I am also praying for your LOA to come soon, too. What emotions must be going through you right now. I'm sure your heart is torn from a sick father to a little boy in China. I'm praying for YOU too!
Heb. 11:1
Romans 5:3-5
Love,
Laine

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...