Sunday, January 1, 2017

That's How We Roll

This mama loves family photo sessions!  And it doesn't seem like a "family" photo without the 7 big kids, but getting all 18 of us together and dressed up has proven nearly impossible since the last family wedding, over a year ago!  The result: no family photos since Kaison has been home!

This has to change!  So we set out to get a family photo, sans big kids.  We were all dressed and at the Cousins'.  I even took my good camera.








There were 75 pictures taken, but this is a sample of our reality.  Fun times :) 

We love family gatherings, and the cousins always have a blast.  So whether memories were memorialized in pictures is irrelevant; they were made!

Happy 2017, y'all!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I, too, so treasure any family pictures we can get. However . . . the last time that we had all of our 12 children together was August 2009. So sad. So hard. Since then, we have added 5 sons and daughters-in-law, and 9 (soon to be 11) grandsons. Oh how amazing it would be to have ALL of us together. :)

Love you! Miss you! Wish I could swing a trip to OK. I sure miss the many road trips that the kids and I took, and all of the sweet blog friends we met along the way.

Laurel

Connie J said...

Laurel, I wish you could come again too!!! And I know your heart longs for your whole family to be together. May the Lord bring that to pass soon. Love you, friend!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...