Thursday, December 10, 2015

Perfect Love Casts Out Fear

I just love this color combo!  And I love 1 John 4:18!
I've decided to run this tee concurrently with the other one until December 16!  That's only one week to claim your shirt.  If it's a hit, I can always relaunch it, but in case you want it near Christmastime, I'm promoting it as a short run.

This tee comes in...

unisex
 women's fitted

 hoodie
 youth
 long sleeve
Place your order HERE.
You can still order this tee as well...
unisex
 women's fitted
You can order them Here.

December 16 is right around the corner!
And since you're still with me, why not some new pictures of our treasure...


TO GOD BE ALL GLORY!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

He is so dang cute! If you relaunch later let me know, we have supported so many fundraisers that the funds are low right now, but will surly buy if you relaunch at at later date.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...